Thank you for your interest in how to get involved in The LendingTree Foundation’s mission to improve personal finance through Education, Action, and Support. We have numerous ways to get involved depending on whether you are a company wanting to make a monetary or in-kind donation, an individual wanting to make a monetary or service donation, or an individual wanting to make a personal financial change through participation in our programs.
- The LendingTree Foundation is issuing a call to action in helping lives that continue to be troubled by personal financial hardships. We'd like your personal help as part of our Financial Fitness Academy Faculty. We'd like to help your organization's clients by making them our clients, as well.
Potential Program Participants (Currently for residents of Charlotte, NC area)
- We are now accepting applications for our next Financial Fitness Academy, session which begins October 2012. If you have already applied to a previous class, we will keep your application on file and re-review it during each class’s application period. Deadline for applications for the October session is September 29, 2012. Apply now >>
- Monetary Donations: We have a variety of opportunities for corporate sponsorship available depending on the level of your commitment to our cause.
- In-Kind Donations: We have a variety of ongoing needs in the areas of technology, printing services, and educational support materials. If your company would like to make an in-kind donation, we will work with you to structure it for optimal mutual benefit.
- Monetary Donations: We appreciate every cent donated to our cause – no donation is too small. Like corporate donations, we have a variety of ways to structure individual donations to best meet your commitment to our cause.
- Service Donations: If you would like to get involved in becoming a Financial Fitness Academy Coach, a website contributor, or fundraising volunteer, we would love your help! We can use volunteers of all backgrounds to help further the Foundation’s mission.